I feel like we just had a Sephora VIB sale, but I’m not mad at having another 20% off my purchase! The time of year when the Sephora sale comes around is one of my favorite times. I use the sale to stock up on any products I have gone through and any higher priced items that I want to try out.
I thought I’d list the items that I buy during the sale and items that I’ll stock up on because I love them so much!
Top picks and faves:
- The Ouai Memory Mist I love this spray, it’s so lightweight but if you need to curl your hair it really holds it in place and its great if you just straighten your hair as well. It’s a very good hair spray that you can use for pretty much any style AND it is also a heat protectant! That factor is why I love it so much and I use it pretty much every time I do style my hair straight or curly.
- The Ouai Wave Spray The wave spray really adds texture and volume to your hair, I love using this on my damp hair to give it more volume as I blow dry it.
- OLEHENRIKSEN – Cold Plunge Pore Mask This mask does feel just like the title, cold, on the skin when you apply it. It really helps make my skin feel fresh, clean, and tight while also helping to control oil, plus it’s such a pretty blue color!
- OLEHENRIKSEN – Banana Bright Eye Creme This eye cream is really great, I’ve gone through quite a few and this is by far my favorite. My under eye area feels nice and moisturized since I’ve been using this and my dark circles have really brightened up (I have really bad, dementor, type dark circles okay?)
- Make Up For Ever – Matte Velvet Skin Full Coverage Foundation I love this foundation, I’ve tried out a few really good matte foundations and this one beats them all! This is my go to foundation for long lasting, matte makeup, I used it in a video on how I get the best, long lasting, oil-free matte look, which you can see here. And you don’t look super dry when you apply it, it gives you a nice natural looking finish.
- Hourglass – Veil Mineral Primer This is my go to face primer right now to keep my foundation and face matte for as long as possible, definitely worth the money!
- Hourglass – Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow I bought this eye shadow in the shade Reflect, which is a pretty champagne-taupe kind of color and it just looks sooo nice on the eyes. Sometimes I’ll only wear this eye shadow with nothing else and it just looks amazing!
- Huda Beauty HUDA BEAUTY – Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette I have been seeing all of my favorite you tubers use these palettes and at first I didn’t want any, but after seeing all the gorgeous looks I had to add it to my bag. I bought the Topaz palette because all those warm colors were screaming my name, but I’m really wanting the colorful palettes as well!
- Origins – High-Potency Night-A-Mins Skin Refining Oil. Let me just say that this oil smells amazing, and the scent it carries is so soothing and relaxing it is perfect for a night time oil. It’s packed with Vitamin C, which helps brighten your skin. And plant oils that help to resurface your skin and remove dead skin cells. I have acne scarring and some texture due to that and this oil really helps to reduce the pigmentation and scars. I love it and definitely recommend this product.
- Origins – Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask to Purify and Nourish. I just bought this mask and I must say it feels really great when you put it on, it really feels like it’s working on your skin. On the box it says that it clears out “deep dwelling pore-cloggers” while also nourishing the skin. Deep dwelling? Now that’s what I want to hear from a skin product. One of my favorite you tubers, Samantha, recommended this in her favorites video and said that it really helps calm her skin down during a break out.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER – Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil. I bought these pencils during the last Sephora VIB Sale and I’m so glad I did! The pencils are creamy without being too creamy if that makes sense? Like the color doesn’t slide around it applies so nicely. I bought the shades Wherever Walnut, Up & Down Tan, Completely Sepia and Total Taupe
- Living Proof – Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo I want to try this one out because, again, on of my favorite you tubers, Jamie Page, recommended it as a really good dry shampoo. I have a hard time with dry shampoos because my hair still looks greasy and flat after I use one. (I’ve tried so many). Jamie said that this one doesn’t feel greasy at all so I really want to try this one out.
- It Cosmetics IT Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40. I bought the original CC cream from It cosmetics and I absolutely loved it! Now that there’s a Matte version I had to get it and I am super excited to try it out. The formula for the original was great and the SPF is always a plus.
- Laura Mercier – Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer I’ve heard so many good things about this concealer and since there’s a sale coming up it makes me want to purchase it to try it out. I’ve heard that it’s very lightweight and natural looking but still provides good coverage.
- Benefit Cosmetics – Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Fine Shape & Define This is hands down my all time favorite brow pencil, I love it more than the ABH Brow Wiz. The pencil is just so fine and the color match to my eyebrows is probably the best one I’ve tried
- Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel This brow gel is tinted and can be matched up to the same number that you would be in all the other brow products. The Gimme Brow Gel really helps keep my brows in place and gives me that envied super model bushy brow look.
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna – Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Rihanna came out with 3 new shades and two of them look to die for, the one I’ve got my eye on is the Unbutton shade, which looks like a beautiful nude shade for light to medium skin tones. I’ve seen it on so many different people and I love how it looks on each of them.
- Artist Couture – Diamond Luxe Luminizer Pressed Highlighter. The loose highlighters are super popular and everyone raves about them. I have to believe that the pressed highlighters will be just as amazing. Haute Gold and Sexpose look like the perfect gold and champagne highlights for me
- SUNDAY RILEY – U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil. If you get nothing else from this list, please invest in this amazing product. I can not say enough good things about this oil. It literally changed my skin and it’s been in my skin care routine for the last two years. If you struggle with acne, oily skin, or large pores this is for you. I had constant breakouts with HUGE pimples and they would always leave a scar. Once I started using this and my skin cleared almost immediately and I have less and less breakouts. I hardly breakout anymore and I know a big part of that is due to this awesome face oil!
These are my top picks and items I would repurchase again and again for the Sephora VIB sale