I’ve been on a jewelry hunt recently, probably since the beginning of the year. I really wanted to start investing in more quality pieces that will last me a while vs. costume jewelry. Slowly, but surely I’ve been adding to my collection and I’ve finally some beautiful, dainty, perfect for laying pieces. I recently got so many DMs about my Apple Watch band, which is gold too and it inspired me to dedicate a whole post to my favorite jewelry.
Gold is my jam, I prefer to wear that every day over silver. It just looks so classic and timeless. If you’ve never noticed there’s different types of gold as well, more yellowy-green tones or some that are more deeper yellow-orange tones. The deeper golden tones are my favorite, to me they look more expensive and classy.
So not only was I hunting for gold pieces at an affordable price, but a certain color as well lol.
Luckily, I’ve found some and I’m obsessed with each piece I have in my growing collection of necklaces and earrings, even bracelets!
Here are my favorite pieces, some were gifts so I’ll link similar jewelry for those!
– Thin Gold Chain Apple Watch Band I just got this from amazon and I love it, I went for a thin chain band and also bought this matching gold case, the chain is adjustable and you can take out the links so it fits you perfectly! I had to take out about 5 links for it to fit me right.
– These Gold Beaded Bracelets are really nice too, they have a good weight to them and fit nice on my small wrists. But they’re stretchy so they never feel too tight or loose.
– Herringbone Choker necklace, okay I’m really obsessed with this one, its the perfect gold tone and this style of necklace is just always a classic.
– Details Chain necklace, I love the little gold beads that are spread throughout this necklace, the different style goes perfectly with the herringbone choker and so many others. Perfect for layering!
– New Classic Chain, this has a longer chain and the style reminds me of the little bracelet I used to have as a kid. LOVEE IT.
– The gold hoops are a gift from my fiancé, he knows how much I wanted hoops and he bought me this pair and a smaller pair that I wear constantly! I believe they’re from Kays and I linked a similar pair here.
– The very thin, dainty, rope chain was also a gift, my dad bought it for me earlier this year. I really love how thin it is and the long length as well, and I love that all these pieces layer so well. I’ve linked a similar piece here.
What pieces do you have in your collection? Where do you find them, I love finding new places to shop!