I’ve gotten a few questions and so many compliments on my jewelry lately that I figured a post was needed! Over the past couple years I’ve started my collection of jewelry because I was tired of buying the cheap kind that doesn’t last. I figured it’d be save me more money in the long run to invest in some better quality jewelry. Some of my pieces are real gold and some are gold plated or gold filled, which I would consider “semi-fine” jewelry.
They’ve been my go to pieces to wear and I’m obsessed! I would recommend each of these pieces to anyone who loves that warm tone gold and minimalist style.
- 2nd Hole – Adele earrings are from a local jewelry boutique, J&J Jewelry, but they do ship out orders!
- 1st Hole – Havana Hoops from LuvAJ, they’re hollow so they’re not too heavy!
Other earrings I really love are:
- Eden huggie hoops from J&J Jewelry
- Top: Reggie So Thick Chain by Lili Claspe
- Middle: Ojo Necklace by J&J Jewelry
- Bottom: Julia Chain by Miranda Frye
Other necklace I love to layer and wear on repeat:
Can you tell I love shopping at J&J Jewelry lol?
I believe those are all my pieces other than jewelry I’ve gotten as gifts and can’t really link for you guys! Like my wedding rings and a few hoops and earrings=].
Where do you like to buy your jewelry? and what are your favorite pieces?